Thursday 18 June 2015

100 Cols Rest Day 1 Brioude

Mark and I went up to the old town of Brioude and there we enjoyed a beer and a scenic walk along the river. The town of Brioude is a large centre however our rest day coincides with a quiet day in the town (Monday). Many of the shops did not open today and most restaurants were closed. So not a lot of choice for places to eat. Mark and I chose a small pizza bar which served reasonable good food and wine.
After a busy day getting washing dry, washing my bike and walking around the district I felt a lot better and my sore throat seems to have gone. Libby the pharmacist gave me a strip of cold flu tabs and some nasal spray. I still have a bit of a head cold. If it’s not too bad tomorrow I will ride.
Garmin Connect link here
Vieille-Brioude Cycling by peterjkemp at Garmin Connect - Details
Brioude

Brioude
Brioude school excursion
church at Brioude (under restoration)
bridge on lake near campsite
Manly supporter

No comments:

Post a Comment